Community Management Associates (CMA) is a company that contributes towards regenerating residential communities by efficiently allocating resources in this growing age of modernization. If you wish to contribute to this new-age transformation of residential communities, join CMA as a association manager and boost your community association career today.
The company’s background
Dan Henning and Dennis Hoffman established CMA in 1989. What started as a company with 7 Associations and only four employees, is now a full-scale enterprise with over 900 Associations located throughout the southeastern United States. CMA runs its operations in Florida, Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee and South Carolina. The company currently has around 150 state-licensed association managers working across the United States.
Why should you work for CMA?
CMA has made its mark as a distinguished leader in association management for the past 30 years. When it comes to property management careers in Atlanta, CMA is one of the most lucrative places to work.
CMA is a part of the Community Associations Institute, Chamber of Commerce and other licensing entities in the southeastern United States. CMA has also been ranked as the top association management firm in Atlanta by the Atlanta Business Chronicle for 16 years consecutively.
CMA employees boast of the benefits that they receive from their company. Some of these are:
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Volunteer Time Off
- Company Sponsored 401K
Excellent work culture
CMA prioritizes a healthy work-life balance and believes that employees can only work to their full potential if they lead a happy life outside of the office. CMA ensures that employees feel supported, encouraged, and satisfied with their jobs. For this, CMA offers flexible PTOs and telework opportunities.
CMA seeks to cultivate a work environment that inspires new ideas and supports highly motivated individuals to be truly successful. Employees are valued for their talent, while their differences are acknowledged and accepted. CMA also ensures that employees have a respectful attitude towards varied perspectives.
CMA employees feel a sense of community in their workplace, which resonates in their behavior while offering services to their clients.
Inclusive employment practices
CMA is an equal opportunity employer. This means that CMA considers employee applications irrespective of the person’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, veteran, or disability status.
What are the positions available at CMA?
- Community Association Manager – responsible for allocating resources to ensure the management and support of community associations under the guidance of CMA.
- Compliance coordinator – responsible for enforcing restrictions imposed in the community’s memorandum regarding maintenance, architectural specifications, and the guidelines established by the homeowner’s association.
- Accounting – The financial services team keeps financial transaction records and the general ledger for accounts payable, receivable, and adjusting journal entries.
- Administrative Assistant – By providing internal and external customer service, the Administrative Assistant assists the Community Association Managers and our client associations.
Click here to find the positions available at CMA today.